Pulsazione_GreyBkgPulsazione_Pict_Her_HR_FacePulsazione_Pict_Her_HR_UnderarmsPulsazione_Pict_Her_HR_Arm
Body areas for her

Face

Under arms

Arm

Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for her

Leg

Bikini Line

Lower back

Pulsazione_Pict_Her_HR_LegPulsazione_Pict_Her_HR_BikiniLinePulsazione_Her_Lumbar
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for her

Buttocks

Buttocks plus

Pulsazione_Her_GluteosPulsazione_Her_Perianal
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him

Face

Under arms

Arm

Pulsazione_Him_RostroPulsazione_Him_AxilasPulsazione_Him_Brazo
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him

Hands

Leg

Feet

Pulsazione_Him_ManosPulsazione_Him_Pierna_Pulsazione_Him_Pies
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him

Inguinal area

Abdomen

Chest

Pulsazione_Him_InglesPulsazione_Him_AbdomenPulsazione_Him_Pecho
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him

Shoulders

Neck

Upper back

Pulsazione_Him_HombrosPulsazione_Him_NucaPulsazione_Him_Dorsal
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him

Lower back

Buttocks

Buttocks plus

Pulsazione_Him_LumbarPulsazione_Him_GluteosPulsazione_Him_Perianal

Permanent Hair Removal

What’s considered one body area?

Take a look at the hair removal graphic: the coloured spots indicate what Pulsazione considers one body area. The price per each body area is 30 Euro.
(NOTE: For Diode Laser treatments, half a leg is considered one body area)

Are permanent hair removal treatments pain free?

For most people, yes. However, certain individual factors, like skin sensitivity or your level of tolerance to pain, should be taken into consideration. In any case we will do our best to make sure that your experience is pleasant and positive.

What do you mean by “permanent”?

Our procedures eliminate approximately 80% of your hair in the targeted area after the treatment has been completed. The other 20% can be kept under control with approximately one or two sessions per year.

Body Slimming: Ultra Cavitation

Does it require any surgery or special preparation?

None! This is a simple, non-surgical, pain-free procedure with no down time. Our expert staff will ensure that you are suitable for any treatment beforehand. Pulsazione strongly recommends a healthy diet and regular exercise, as these will improve your results.

Is it permanent?

Yes, the fat cells are removed permanently from the targeted area and won’t come back as long as you maintain healthy living habits.

Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him and for her

Abdomen

Arm

Hips

Pulsazione_Lipoescultura_AbdomenPulsazione_Lipoescultura_BrazoPulsazione_Him_Pierna_Cartucheras
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him and for her

Upper leg

Lower leg

Buttocks

Pulsazione_Him_Pierna_MusloPulsazione_Him_Pierna_pantorrillaPulsazione_Him_Pierna_Glúteos
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him and for her

Face and neck

Upper chest

Chest

Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_2Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_3
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him and for her

Thighs: front

Hips

Arms

Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_4Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_5Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_6
Pulsazione_GreyBkg

Body areas for him and for her

Upper leg

Upper back

Buttocks

Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_7Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_8Pulsazione_Rejuvenation_9

Skin Rejuvenation: Radiofrequency

Are there any other names for this treatment?

Yes, there are: Skin Tightening, Laser Skin Therapy or Ultra Lift are some of the names used for this treatment.

Is it painful?

Not really, although you may feel some discomfort during the procedure.

When are the results visible?

Usually the results start to be visible after the third session. However, if combined with other techniques the results may be visible sooner.